While setting up my vimrc for ruby development I ran into the following error:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/rubygems/specification.rb:17:in `require': incompatible library version - /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.frame
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/rubygems/specification.rb:17:in `<top (required)>'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/rubygems.rb:1230:in `require'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/rubygems.rb:1230:in `<module:Gem>'
from /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/2.3/usr/lib/ruby/2.3.0/rubygems.rb:116:in `<top (required)>'
from <internal:gem_prelude>:4:in `require'
from <internal:gem_prelude>:4:in `<internal:gem_prelude>'
This is apparently an issue with mojave and appears to be related to using the system’s ruby vs the rvm.
By adding the following to my vimrc I was able to cease the error:
This is the first of a new collection of posts that are dedicated to reviewing tutorials I find while learning my own thing. A lot of tutorials are outdated or wrong. “You mean things on the Internet can be wrong?!” In my field I run into a lot of tutorials. Ones that are large enough to warrant a review, either being very bad or very good, I will post about. This one is about installing Laravel. Read more
I ran into a problem while installing neutron. This error is rather common (as seen through googling) but the solution was hard to find. This is what I found that worked for me. YMMV.
These are just basic notes for me because I will forget.
This uses the Swift-YouTube-Player Cocoapod from https://github.com/gilesvangruisen/Swift-YouTube-Player
Copy the instructions here to get it installed using pods.
It isn’t up-to-date with swift 2.0 yet so copy the changes here
Then (using the information from here) make sure the
VTPlayer.html file is included in the
YouTubePlayer) resources list:
- Click on
- Click on
YouTubePlayer under TARGETS
- Click on
- Click on the plus sign (add build phase)
- Add a
Copy Files build phase
Resources and add the
Rebuild all the things.